☀ About ☁

Frenetic Rambles & Idle Reflections. Nothing too Directed, Really.


Friday, March 25, 2011

I had a fever all night and all day and was achy and miserable, switching between hot and cold, switching between summer pajamas and winter pajamas for many hours. I went to sleep at nine and it broke sometime after midnight and now, comfortable, and having been in bed for over twenty four hours, I'm awake.

It's raining outside for the first time in many days, but that's all it's supposed to do for a week.

This house is too creaky for me to go wandering around in at night.

Some thoughts:

Moomins. I wish I had any of the books here. They make for good middle-of-the-night reading.  Also, in this phase of my life, I am starting to look (and sometimes act) an awful lot like Little My.


Soups: They are too salty, too meaty. They are making me feel bad. What I want for fever is greens. Chard, kale.

Time Differences: It's already a reasonable time for people to be awake, over there on the East Coast. Still blows my mind. 

Writing: I'm not doing any. It sucks.

Ducks: I have been successfully getting many of mine in a row. Except for the financial ones. Those are more tricky, because
Money: I don't have any. "Hand to mouth" is a pretty accurate way of describing the current state of affairs over here.

My computer: is really probably going to die soon. My warranty is expired, so when that happens, it will just be all over for a while. No computer for me. Kind of exciting, maybe, except for the no music part. I don't store my writing on my hard drive anymore. Learned my lesson.

Home: I'm going there!!! For a while! In early May. It will be a much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment