☀ About ☁

Frenetic Rambles & Idle Reflections. Nothing too Directed, Really.


Monday, November 01, 2010

Today I had a meeting with Mark and I told him I had been writing so much again, and writing letters a lot again, too.

"Who do you write?" he asked me. "Just...people?" and then, making fun of himself "Or...animals?"

And that could have been just a flub or a joke, but it is part of this genesis, the Egg that has been forming for me for a long time. Animal cards. Maura dreaming that everyone she knows is an animal. Human behaviors that are actually ape behaviors. When Animals Attack. So now it is part of some weird idea, the endless bizarre list that I am creating in my head. Letters to Animals.


That aside, a lot of things went awry today, and I think it's going to be one of those weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment