☀ About ☁

Frenetic Rambles & Idle Reflections. Nothing too Directed, Really.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have no concept of when I went to sleep, but I woke up on the couch feeling fully rested round about 4 in the a.m. These past two days have been so much better, except, my vision isn't really improving, which scares me.

In any case, I have felt a lot more alive and a lot less crazy. I am double crossing my fingers that this will sort itself out soon. Since my early-morning-awakening this morning, I have been working on a proposal for a residency with Emily, funded by these guys, in May/June. It's due today! I don't know when exactly we shifted into new media from our standby creative outlets (dance and words, respectively), but we did, and I'm excited about the directions we are going in. Too bad we are like lost beta fish floating aimlessly around in the proverbial fishbowl of how-to-build-a-website. We are learning.

I have just witnessed a sunrise that was only hinted at behind soft gray skies, and the many birds chirping away. There is a little pinky patch off in the distant Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment