i got a lovely email from Letje, in response to an email i wrote her about uncertainty, mental illness, what i am doing and not doing, The Future.
she said to me:
When I am reading about your life I thought: wauw, you always have so many interesting things going on. I can understand that you are wondering about your next step, but sometimes I just think: Sarah will always be doing a lot of different and interesting things without settling into one thing. I think it has to do with your rich mind and your creativity - you cannot do anything but create.....
there is something about letje, always hitting the nail on the head whether or not i think it's already been beaten into uselessness. i imagine she would make a remarkable life coach.
in any case, this in combination with the residency that Emily and I are applying for to get more tech skills, the numerous creative projects I am doing now and in collaboration, and plowing through the grants and options out there, i am thinking...this might be a good way for me to live until i'm out of wanderlust (except, are you ever?).
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment