☀ About ☁

Frenetic Rambles & Idle Reflections. Nothing too Directed, Really.


Monday, April 11, 2011

Struck again by Early Morning Awakening Syndrome (or perhaps more accurately, Middle of the Night Awakening Syndrome), I am thinking about:

a) Robant. He is awake, too. He usually doesn't start meowing until 6 at least, according to Mark, but he must be feeling antsy today.
b) France and Italy. What the fuck.
c) Spring. On Friday, when I got home from my outreach retreat and locked myself out of the house, I sat on the porch for an hour enjoying the setting sun and a tallboy and our controversial rhododendron.
d) What I Want To Be When I Grow Up. Or even, What's My Two Year Plan. For the next while, I want to be in Seattle, doing this kind of work. And then...I have been thinking about the same things again. How I would like to live abroad, and how I would like to go to school for creative writing. Probably I just need to write more and go on a trip (when I have more than $50 to my name).

No comments:

Post a Comment