☀ About ☁

Frenetic Rambles & Idle Reflections. Nothing too Directed, Really.


Monday, October 05, 2009

I am riding with Pat in her car, and she keeps surprising me.

Asks me if I have asthma or can she smoke, says "At least I'll crack a window."

Says, "There are two things I really don't like about living on the West Side. One, the West Side Doorbell - you know," (creating smoke trails in the air)," leaning on your horn when you come to pick someone up after work. Two - it's more humid. The mayflies...you're that much closer to the water."

I never thought of one part of the city, four miles away and a little downhill, being more humid - but weather is something that changes square inch to square inch, I guess it pays to remember. Especially on days like today, the sky spitting up over University Heights one minute and breaking into clear the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment